politics, history and the war on terror
Saturday, June 26, 2004
To the Beach 

The family is off to the Outer Banks, North Carolina for the first real vacation since our first child was born just under 4 years ago. We have rented a home on the beach with my sister, brother in law, and their two children. That makes four adults and four children, all under four years old. It should be very interesting and quite fun, as I am a huge fan of the little people.

I am bringing the brand new laptop and plan on doing a little blogging as long as there are no problems with getting a dialup connection. After being spoiled with a cable modem and wireless connection, I am dreading the dialtone.

Daniel Drummond will contribute a post or two as well during the next week. His last post, The Iraq Fitnah was very popular and well referenced in the blogsphere, and I am looking forward to seeing what is in store for this week.

If by some chance I cannot get online, may you have a great week.

Posted by bill roggio @ 12:35 AM

|